- Ruby-inspired syntax.
- Statically type-checked but without having to specify the type of variables or method arguments.
- Be able to call C code by writing bindings to it in Crystal.
- Have compile-time evaluation and generation of code, to avoid boilerplate code.
- Compile to efficient native code.
URL : http://crystal-lang.org/
Go is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software.
URL : https://golang.org/
Rust is a systems programming language that runs blazingly fast, prevents segfaults, and guarantees thread safety.
- zero-cost abstractions
- move semantics
- guaranteed memory safety
- threads without data races
- trait-based generics
- pattern matching
- type inference
- minimal runtime
- efficient C bindings